Fibromyalgia Arthritis Exercise
If someone has fibromyalgia, exercise is the last option to treat the disease. It is very effective to remove the pain and to get healthy muscles. Healthy muscles may increase the range of motion. The following are benefits of exercise:
- Reduced depression and stress
- More endurance
- Better sleep
- Improved the levels of energy
- Control body weight
People who are suffered with fibromyalgia start with stretching exercises and low-impact activity such as bicycling or walking. Patient should start it slowly because it may make pain worse. Patients should do exercise such as walking or jogging or bicycling daily and it may help to improve sleep and to reduce the pain.
People who have fibromyalgia, exercise are very effective in healing. The following are advantages of exercise:
- Increase flexibility allowing for a fuller range of motion without strain, tears, pulls and pain
- Increased endorphins released by the hypothalamus, uplifting and healing with sleep-deepening effects and natural pain-relieving. In addition, alleviating some of the depression, pain and anxiety developed with fibromyalgia.
- Stimulate the growth of hormone and the production of serotonin
- Increase energy, reduce stress and fatigue
- Reduce stress on affected joints and promote weight loss
- Reduce the risk of osteoporosis or fracture
- Decrease the risk of high cholesterol, stroke, high blood pressure, heart attack and diabetes.
- Strengthen connective tissue and increase bone mass
- Increase blood flow to muscle tissue which transports nutrients and oxygen to the muscle
A perfect exercise program for fibromyalgia may include:
Breathing, Stretching, Relaxing
Deep breathing may help to allow oxygen to every blood cell in body. Stretching may improve flexibility and the affected joints can move through a full range of motion. Relaxing the mind and body help to release the pressure on the affected area. Therefore, breathing, stretching and relaxing are allow to perform someone daily living activities easier.
Resistance Training or Strength
This is very effective to improve the strength of all muscles. Stronger muscles may help to perform the daily living activities such as bringing of the groceries.
Cardiovascular Aerobic Activities
Aerobic exercises such as bicycling, walking or jogging improves the lungs, muscles operate and heart. These exercises are very helpful to decreased blood pressure, decreased cholesterol level, a stronger heart and decreased heart rate.
Exercise for fibromyalgia helps to reduce pain, increase mobility in patients and control body weight. Appropriate and consistent exercise helps against health diseases such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and diabetes. It is also necessary to avoid unhealthy behaviors such as heavy alcohol consumption, social isolation, junk food, smoking, low control stressors and recreational drug use.
“This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.”
Arthritis Natural Remedy:
Treat All Types Of Arthritis Following This 21 Days, Step-By-Step Strategy — 100% Guaranteed!
Based on 47 scientific studies as well as a hidden secret from Southeast Asia.